BOREHOLE LOGGING SYSTEM
The SCOUT offers the unique combination of high performance, ruggedness and ease of use appreciated by logging operators worldwide. It supports all tools implementing ALT protocol including MSI/ALT tools with QL Telemetry and optimized for use with the 2nd generation acoustic and optical televiewers – collecting data at baud rates up to 500,000 bps.
- USB interface, runs on any PC compatible notebook.
- Windows operating system platform.
- Wireline and winch flexibility-runs on coax, mono-or
- High speed up hole telemetry system and automatic
- Improved telemetry performance on long single and multi-conductor wirelines when used in conjunction with the latest generation of ALT/MSI tools. New Equalizer and Train processes.
- Totally software controlled using Logger Suite software. Real Time Data display and printing.
- Very easy to use, with graphical user interface, self-diagnostic features, configurable through files, minimal user input required.
- Shaft encoder flexibility – compatible with any 12V or 5V shaft encoder.
- Robust heavy duty system, fault tolerant.
- Preferred solution for customer looking for light weight high performance equipment.
Generated wave types: SV
Signal frequencies: Up to 500 Hz (depending on geology and borehole distance)
Operational depth: Up to 100 m
Source length: 1015 mm
Source weight: 6 kg
Cable weight per metre: 377 g
Borehole diameter: 75-100 mm (or larger if spacers are used)
Clamping system: Infatable bladder
Depth indicator: Cable marking every 2 m
Connector: To impulse generator IPG800 or IPG5000
Storage: On drum
Switch box: Switch between two vertical shot directions