QL 40 LOGGING TOOLS
Gamma Surveyor is a group of multi-channel gamma-ray spectrometers designed for measurements of natural and artificial radioisotopes in ground, boreholes and laboratories.
This group of instruments covers a wide range of devices using various probes and types of detectors:
- portable gamma-ray spectrometer for surface and borehole measurements
- handheld gamma-ray spectrometer
- compact version of the handheld gamma-ray spectrometer
- accurate handheld radiameter
- carborne spectrometer with high volume detector
- laboratory spectrometer with special detectors and features
Gamma Surveyor offers three basic measuring modes:
- Spectra & Assay – spectral measurements with determination of K, eU, eTh concentrations
- Dose rate – precise radiometric measurements
- Search – quick and selective search for gamma-ray sources (0.5 s response time)
The measuring system supports point, profile and continuous measurements as well as the use of external GPS data.